This is my response to Plinky’s challenge: Write a haiku about something that drives you nuts.
Nehemiah 8:10The joy of the LORD is my strength.
Jesus lover, artist, writer, teacher, blogger, reader, photographer, hiker, traveler, kitty girl, & caregiver of my Alzheimama.
Search This Blog
Share this blog
Me & My M&M’s
- Who is this Jesus? intouch.org/listen/feature… 5 days ago
- The Sins of Rachel Cade w/ Gordon Douglas, 1961 youtu.be/kF5yKxAKVXE via @YouTube //Good movie from 1961. 1 week ago
- intouch.org/listen/feature… 1 week ago
- JOWLS (JAWS parody from Carol Burnett) youtu.be/iKcoS1m3b2Y via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- Mom sentenced to prison in "senseless death" of 7-year-old with strep throat via.kfor.com/AvBEs via @kfor /Lov… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- adventure Alzheimama Alzheimer's Bible Christ commandments confess create cross debt dream educate encourage equip event exemplify experience faith follow forgive freedom God gospel grace haiku hallelujah heart home imagine influence jelly Jesus journey joy know leader LeadHer learn life Lord love mind ministry mom money party peace perfect Plinky praise pray repent resurrection save Savior sin soul speak Spirit study surrender teach women word worship Yuhas