At home I pretty much live in my pajamas. Comfortable, loose-fitting, and it doesn’t matter if you drip coffee down your shirt or wind up with cat hair all over. This way my good clothes stay in good condition and me and my cats can relax. Everybody wins (except the UPS man who probably wonders if I ever dress).
Nehemiah 8:10The joy of the LORD is my strength.
Jesus lover, artist, writer, teacher, blogger, reader, photographer, hiker, traveler, kitty girl, & caregiver of my Alzheimama.
Search This Blog
Share this blog
Me & My M&M’s
- Just Between Us Magazine Blog: Beyond Posture to Attitude jbublog.justbetweenus.org/2018/01/beyond… 2 months ago
- LOL!! Pooch Cafe by Paul Gilligan gocomics.com/poochcafe/2018… via @GoComics 2 months ago
- ‘Mindfulness’: Corporate America’s Strange New Gospel nationalreview.com/article/455026… via @NRO 2 months ago
- Drive Thru - Tim Hawkins youtu.be/bKJ1nu8xnU8 via @YouTube // A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! 2 months ago
- Going Off Antidepressants - Harvard Health health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-c… // very helpful article 2 months ago
- adventure Alzheimama Alzheimer's Bible Christ commandments confess create cross debt dream educate encourage equip event exemplify experience faith follow forgive freedom God gospel grace haiku hallelujah heart home imagine influence jelly Jesus journey joy know leader LeadHer learn life Lord love mind ministry mom money party peace perfect Plinky praise pray repent resurrection save Savior sin soul speak Spirit study surrender teach women word worship Yuhas