At home I pretty much live in my pajamas. Comfortable, loose-fitting, and it doesn’t matter if you drip coffee down your shirt or wind up with cat hair all over. This way my good clothes stay in good condition and me and my cats can relax. Everybody wins (except the UPS man who probably wonders if I ever dress).
Nehemiah 8:10The joy of the LORD is my strength.
Jesus lover, artist, writer, teacher, blogger, reader, photographer, hiker, traveler, kitty girl, & caregiver of my Alzheimama.
Search This Blog
Share this blog
Me & My M&M’s
- How do I choose my next #BibleStudy? kathyhoward.org/9-tips-to-help… 1 day ago
- FDA Warns Against Use of Any Liquid Product From PharmaTech medscape.com/viewarticle/88… via @medscape 1 week ago
- You are worthy of all praise. To You our lives we raise. You are awesome in this place mighty God. 2 weeks ago
- You are awesome in this place, Mighty God. You are awesome in this place, Abba Father. You are worthy of all praise. 2 weeks ago
- Don't Tell John McCain to Fight His Cancer medscape.com/viewarticle/88… via @medscape 3 weeks ago
- adventure Alzheimama Alzheimer's Bible Christ commandments confess create cross debt dream educate encourage equip event exemplify experience faith follow forgive freedom God gospel grace haiku hallelujah heart home imagine influence jelly Jesus journey joy know leader LeadHer learn life Lord love mind ministry mom money party peace perfect Plinky praise pray repent resurrection save Savior sin soul speak Spirit study surrender teach women word worship Yuhas