At home I pretty much live in my pajamas. Comfortable, loose-fitting, and it doesn’t matter if you drip coffee down your shirt or wind up with cat hair all over. This way my good clothes stay in good condition and me and my cats can relax. Everybody wins (except the UPS man who probably wonders if I ever dress).
Nehemiah 8:10The joy of the LORD is my strength.
Jesus lover, artist, writer, teacher, blogger, reader, photographer, hiker, traveler, kitty girl, & caregiver of my Alzheimama.
Search This Blog
Share this blog
Me & My M&M’s
- HALLOWED BE THY NAME PETRA youtu.be/1dkqft9sGmc via @YouTube 2 days ago
- Penny Princess (Dirk Bogarde) (1952) youtu.be/z8dppzeCUGo via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Trusting God-all is not lost-there is something redeemable in the most awful situation.Just Between Us Magazine jbublog.justbetweenus.org/2017/10/doing-… 2 weeks ago
- Chuckling ... Nest Heads by John Allen gocomics.com/nestheads/2017… via @GoComics 3 weeks ago
- PURE Shakes Up Nutritional Field: Finds High Fat Intake Beneficial medscape.com/viewarticle/88… via @medscape 3 weeks ago
- adventure Alzheimama Alzheimer's Bible Christ commandments confess create cross debt dream educate encourage equip event exemplify experience faith follow forgive freedom God gospel grace haiku hallelujah heart home imagine influence jelly Jesus journey joy know leader LeadHer learn life Lord love mind ministry mom money party peace perfect Plinky praise pray repent resurrection save Savior sin soul speak Spirit study surrender teach women word worship Yuhas